- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
“Dream Projects” collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide “Dream Projects” with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
- boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
“Dream Projects” collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
“Dream Projects” will not share your data with other companies.
When “Dream Projects” processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
“Dream Projects” securely stores your data at https://wpengine.com
“Dream Projects” will keep your data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your account.
“Dream Projects” would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop “Dream Projects” from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
“Dream Projects” would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request “Dream Projects” for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that “Dream Projects” correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request “Dream Projects” to complete information you believe is incomplete.